Tuesday, November 1, 2016

About the blog

I am Indian and am proud of my country. In this blog I will attempt to paint a positive picture of my country as I somehow feel that the media as well as some Indians tend to be very pessimistic about our country's outlook, capacity and our future. Don't get me wrong, we should definitely question our country and that is how we will improve. However, I do not think that we as Indians are as proud as we should be in comparison to say a German or a Chinese or a Japanese is of their nation. 

I agree that we have to improve and I agree that we have a very long way to go. I however, feel that everything has to be viewed from the prism of the context and that is what I seek to explain in this blog.

I hope the readers are able to see a different point of view than what the usual stuff that is given to them


No comments:

Post a Comment